Pokemon: Ultimate Showdown!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle against 3 evil teams, all legendary Pokemon, and every single trainer of every single region (not including Unova) in this epic hand to hand game. No turn basing, just versus.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Special Event!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TehKrazeh1
Admin
TehKrazeh1

The Special Event! Empty
PostSubject: The Special Event!   The Special Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm

The Special Event! 1438087867 The Special Event! 1180365677 The Special Event! 1752586965 The Special Event! 427374945
These four Pokemon are excited about this new SPECIAL EVENT! There will be a challenge mode in the game, and It will not only consist of ridiculously difficult challenge levels, but also a VS between teams! Not just normal old teams though, it will be a versus between TEAMS THAT YOU CREATE! There will be a contest that if you want a certain Pokemon team in the game for Challenge Mode, you will create a team and a character to be battled. You create the team, post it in this topic with the trainer sprite and the 6 Pokemon idle animations, then go on and participate! It will be like a tournament, I will set up the brackets for the tournaments, so start signing up! I'm missing one more VITAL detail: where it will take place! If you want to participate, you shall download Pokemon Online, create a name that says [PUS] in front of it, use avatar number 262, and go to :UNANNOUNCED SERVER:. Here is the download link: The Special Event! PIYFlink
I don't think I'm missing any other vital details, so have fun and join!

Remaining Places: 31
Imkrazzeeehhhh

Last edited by imkrazzeeehhhh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonus.board-directory.net
TehKrazeh1
Admin
TehKrazeh1

The Special Event! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Special Event!   The Special Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 pm

I'll start this off just to show an example of what I mean. Here is my team:
Trainer Zero: I'LL HAVE THE SPRITE LATER
Ambipom- The Special Event! Ambipomidle1
Gengar- The Special Event! Gengaridle
Scizor- The Special Event! Scizoridle
Glaceon- The Special Event! Glaceonidle
Rotom-S- The Special Event! Rotomsidle2
Vaporeon- The Special Event! Vaporeonidle
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonus.board-directory.net

The Special Event!
Page 1 of 1